On this website, only you are provided with information about the job and redirected to the job-related website, please check the website details before filling the job form, if there is any kind of fraud after redirection. We will not be responsible for this.
इस वेबसाइट पर, केवल आपको नौकरी के बारे में जानकारी प्रदान की जाती है और नौकरी से संबंधित वेबसाइट पर पुनर्निर्देशित किया जाता है, कृपया नौकरी के फॉर्म भरने से पहले वेबसाइट के विवरण की जांच करें, यदि पुनर्निर्देशन के बाद किसी प्रकार की धोखाधड़ी होती है। तो हम इसके लिए जिम्मेदार नहीं होंगे।
Who we are
Our website address is: https://onlinejobsglobal.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- information about the services that you use and how you use them, including log information and location information, when you are a user of the services through the Platform
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- Some of our web pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about web-site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
How long we retain your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
- Providing our services and products to you including to send you job alerts, relevant search results and recommended jobs and/or candidates (as the case maybe);
Compliance with a legal obligation:
Your Personal Information may be processed by IEIL, to the extent that such processing is necessary to allow IEIL to comply with a legal obligation. An example of this would be if IEIL is required to disclose your Personal Information to respond to a court order or if IEIL is required to retain specific records for a fixed period to comply with requirements under any applicable law.
Third Party Content:
Data Protection Officer/ Grievance Officer
In case you have any complaints and/or grievances in relation to the processing of your Personal Information you can send your complaints via e-mail to our grievance officer: